Tax Executives Institute- Toronto Chapter: Career in Tax Webinar
Submitted by Alex Cotoc for DeGroote School of Business
Want a chance to win a pair of Blue Jays tickets AND learn about a career in Tax?
The Tax Executives Institute, Toronto Chapter is hosting an interactive “Career in Tax” virtual webinar where you can explore a career as an in house tax professional.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from Tax professionals in the workplace
- Learn what’s involved to become a Tax professional
- Listen to stories of life as a Tax professional
- Learn more about TEI and how they can help you with a career in Tax
- A chance to win a pair of tickets for a Toronto Blue Jays game during the 2023 season!
All interested students are welcome to attend this virtual event at no cost. We look forward to you joining us and for this opportunity to connect!
Tuesday, February 28
- Time: 6 – 7 pm (ET)
- Location: Zoom
- Register: Eventbrite
- Login details will be provided after registration and prior to the event.
Leave a Reply