The TD Securities University Mentorship Program is an initiative undertaken by the TD Securities, Women in Leadership committee to encourage young women to explore the exciting world of Capital Markets and embrace a career within it.
The objective of the program, through one-on-one mentoring relationships with TD Securities leaders alongside tailored group events, is to provide students with a wealth of knowledge and valuable guidance related to career choices and potential summer Co-op and post graduate opportunities in TD Securities.
What you need to know:
- Application deadline: Tuesday, September 21
- Mentee eligibility criteria:
- Second year undergraduate female student (graduating in spring 2024)
- Has an interest in a career in Capital Markets and TD
- Has strong academic records shown via their transcript
- Is prepared to commit time and energy to this program
- Demonstrates leadership skills (e.g. clubs, sports)
Check out the job posting on OSCARplus.