The Driving Forces Shaping the Future of Canadian Health Care
When: April 29, Ron Joyce Centre, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Join a panel of industry experts as they parse the findings of the Health Leadership Academy’s forthcoming white paper. The discussion will delve into the forces shaping the health landscape and how we can best prepare emerging leaders to deliver change, no matter what the future holds.
- Rick Hackett (moderator) McMaster Professor and Canada Research Chair of Organizational Behaviour and Human Performance
- André Picard, Health Columnist, The Globe and Mail
- Teresa Chan, Assistant Professor, Division of Emergency Medicine, Department of Medicine, McMaster University
- Shannon MacDonald, Managing Director, Accenture
- Greg McQueen, Lead facilitator, Emerging Health Leadership Program, Health Leadership Academy