You’re invited to participate in the Toronto Global Forum Case Competition, to be held alongside the the16th edition of the Toronto Global Forum from October 17 – 19, under the general theme Charting a New Economy.
The Case Competition will focus on the Future of Transportation, with a particular emphasis on electric vehicles and the ensuing sustainable investing implications. Participating universities and departments can form a team of up to 5 undergraduate students of any academic background, to develop and virtually present an innovative solution taking into consideration the questions detailed in the Case Competition Background.
What you need to know:
- Registration deadline: Sunday, September 18 at 11:59 p.m. (ET)
- Up to 25 teams will be selected and receive the case on Wednesday, September 21 and will submit their presentations by Sunday, September 25, 11:59 p.m. ET.
- The winning team will have a chance to speak about their solution virtually at the Toronto Global Forum itself.
- More information at tgfcasecompetition.com
- This activity is DEF eligible