Applications for the Venture for Canada Fellowship are open until Friday, February 14!
The Venture for Canada Fellowship is a 15-month program for recent graduates who are looking to develop entrepreneurial skills, join a diverse and supportive community and gain work experience in startups across Canada.
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Graduate between Fall 2018 and Spring 2020
- Hold a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Available to begin full-time employment no later than May 2020
- Available to attend Fellowship Training Camp at Queen’s University in June 2020
Participate in Venture for Canada’s webinar on Wednesday, February 12 at 5 pm for more information about the program and for answers to your questions. Register on the Venture for Canada webinar registration page. You can also learn more about this opportunity through the Fellowship Online Application and the Fellowship Program Job Description.