We are looking for a highly-driven and self-motivated individual with a genuine interest in Finance, coupled with strong organizational, communication and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be dependable and able to handle a variety of tasks in a very precise and accurate manner.
- Have completed 12 hours of the Volunteer Internship Program (VIP).
- This requirement is waived for students who have taken one of the trading courses (3FI3, 4FI3, F722 or F742).
- Exceptional leadership technological skills.
- Working towards a McMaster degree. Students from all faculty are encouraged to apply!
Among the successful candidate’s responsibilities:
- Act as an informational resource and assist fellow students and visitors with trading center inquiries.
- Work on publishing the DeGroote Trading Centers (DTC) newsletter, DeGroote MarketWatch (DMW)
- Co-organize events at the DTC including the trader in Residence speaker series, various seminars and May@Mac.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume, cover letter and a photocopy of your 12 completed VIP hours to email@example.com in one PDF document, by Monday, August 31 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).