In support of Canada’s up and coming talent, the CEOx1Day Future Leaders Summit is designed to help students jump-start their careers. It provides incredible opportunities to learn from CEOs and CHROs to find out what they value, what they look for in their people and how they are approaching the future of work.
The program also provides students with a great opportunity to network with other future leaders who they can stay connected with as they enter the workforce.
This year the program will include nine executives from organizations that understand the changing future of work and can help prepare students for what’s to come.
CEOs & Presidents Panel:
- Mike DeGagne, President & CEO, Indspire
- Judy Goldring, President & Head of Global Distribution, AGF
- Nizar Ladak, CEO, Digital Research Alliance of Canada
- Carolyn Spriet, President, Hallmark Canada
- Andrew Waitman, CEO, Assent Compliance
CHROs & Heads of People and Culture/Talent Panel:
- Niki da Silva, Global Chief People Officer, Right to Play International
- Zabeen Hirji, Former CHRO, RBC
- Nicki Sabapathy, Director, Global Talent, Shopify
- Gordana Terkalas, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Aecon
What you need to know:
- Application deadline: Thursday, November 25 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
For more information, visit the Odgers Berndtson website.