Innovation by Design is an interdisciplinary 3-unit course that teaches introductory conceptual and practical approaches to design thinking.
What you need to know:
- Academic credit course open to McMaster University undergraduate students (level 3 and higher) in any faculty
- Interdisciplinary teams tackle a real challenge from a community partner using human-centered design
- Guided through design process to ideate and experiment rapidly
- Learn from health leaders and peers
- Offered virtually beginning September 9, 2021
- Registration opens June 21, 2021 on Mosaic
- Course code: HTH SCI 4ID3
- No final exam
Learn more about this course on the Health Leadership Academy website.