The PwC Canada Scholarship will provide financial support to post-secondary students who are Black,
Indigenous and/or Persons with Disabilities, studying in accounting, business and/or STEM and
demonstrate the five PwC Professional attributes.
PwC Canada Scholarship program
● Up to ten (10) scholarships available
● Each scholarship is for C$5,000
● Scholarship recipients will receive an offer of paid employment at PwC Canada (acceptance of
position is optional and will not impact receipt of scholarship)
● Scholarship recipients will be paired with a professional from PwC Canada who’ll provide
mentorship and coaching for one year
● Applicants must be Black, Indigenous and/or Persons with Disabilities
● Enrolled in post-secondary education at a Canadian accredited institution
● Graduating in 2022, 2023 or 2024
Applying at PwC
To apply, visit the campus recruitment website and complete your application by Wednesday, May 19.