Level Up is an 8-week program designed to build confidence in your academics, clarity around your career and help you thrive at Mac.
Think of it like a close-knit social club, a collection of helpful resources and a series of group career counselling and academic coaching sessions — all in one.
The program provides an informal, accessible environment where you can identify areas to improve, work toward your goals and more:
- Learn from staff with extensive educational and career counselling backgrounds.
- Collaborate and connect with other second-year students who are experiencing the same challenges.
- Make a plan to help meet your goals and explore career and education options.
- Evaluate your personal skills, strengths, interests and career values.
- Identify academic skills that could help you improve your performance and get better grades.
- Identify personal skills like time management that can help you stay on track.
- Learn strategies to support your skills development.
- Level Up runs from September 19 to November 14.
- Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Gilmour Hall 110
Learn more and register here!