Sri Lankan Cooking, Gardening, Martial Arts, Painting Jan 25 – Mar 9
This year, Student Open Circles is celebrating 20 years of diversity. Over the past two decades, SOC has brought McMaster students and Hamiltonians together to build our community and foster individual growth. For this monumental milestone, we would like to emphasize the diversity that makes our community so unique.
Our goal is to gather people in spaces they are comfortable to learn the unfamiliar together.
What you need to know:
- Four skill-sharing workshops themed around “Together in Growing”
- Introductory classes on different skills from cooking to martial arts
- Sessions will be held on Zoom so you can participate form the comfort of your home
- Thursday, February 10: Gardening Together, Growing Together with Devin Dzelme
- Tuesday, February 22: Exercising Body and Mind through Martial Arts with Katie van Kampen
- Wednesday, March 9: Practicing Presence and Painting with Marybeth Leis Druery
Register: Student Open Circles