What you need to know about Summer Course Registration:
- Summer Course registration for all 2nd year (700 level) MBA courses closes on Monday, March 1.
- Please be sure to complete your course registration prior to this date as Program Administration will assess enrollment data for each course in early March to determine if any courses are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. If your desired course is full, we recommend registering for an alternate course and checking Mosaic frequently to see if space becomes available.
- Course wait lists will not be offered for the summer term.
- The Drop/Add period will close on May 14.
- Please visit our Dates and Deadlines page for other relevant term dates.
- As announced by McMaster on Friday, Feb 5, academic activities (including MBA / graduate programs) will be hosted remotely for the 2021 Spring/Summer/Intersession term.
Questions? Email email@example.com. Please be sure to include your student number and any relevant screenshots in your email.