Academic Advisors across the University have started formally reviewing every student record to ensure students are eligible to progress in or graduate from their academic program. Academic Advising is unavailable during the reviewing period: May 11 to May 20.
This function has been deemed the highest priority by the Registrar’s Office. Accordingly, services by the Student Experience Academic Office will be limited during this period. After reviewing is complete, your academic standing will be updated on MOSAIC and our Academic Advising services will resume virtually and in person.
Please note that the university is closed Monday, May 23 in observance of Victoria Day. Academic Advisement appointments will reopen on May 24.
Support During This Time:
- Ericka is available via email@example.com while the Academic Advisors are conducting the May Review.
- You can also check out the BCom FAQ page.
- If you have a question about a grade from the winter term, please contact the course instructor and TA.
Other Support Networks:
- McMaster Student Wellness Centre
- Good2Talk: 1-866-925-5454 (free professional and confidential support for all students in Ontario)
- Student Assistance Plan: 1-877-234-5327 (for Undergraduate Students, online, phone, or in-person support through counselling or consultation)
- Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST): 905-972-8338 (if you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis in Hamilton, please call for free, professional and confidential support)
- McMaster Security Services: 905-522-4135 (or 911 for off-campus emergencies)
Thank you for your understanding as we complete this very important review of your academics!