Thank you to everyone who completed our survey to share which electives you were unable to enroll in as well as for your patience during this year’s registration process.
What you need to know:
- Additional sections and increased capacity are being added to certain classes
- This additional capacity will be released on Wednesday, July 28 at 9 a.m. (EDT)
- There are no plans to add seats beyond this as the survey did not identify sufficient demand or an instructor could not be confirmed
We have added new seats or sections for the following courses:
- Commerce 1BA3 (new in-person seats)
- Commerce 2DA3
- Commerce 3KE3
- Commerce 3MB3
- Commerce 3MC3*
- Commerce 3S03*
- Commerce 4PA3*
- Commerce 4SA3*
*Enrolment is being managed via an application process where students have already shared their circumstances
- Commerce 4BN3
- Commerce 4OD3 (tutorials have been removed and section capacities increased)
Please continue to monitor Mosaic as these additional seats will create a lot of shifting and other electives will become open as a result.
Please also see our New and Special Topics Courses webpage. Our Innovation for Social Impact course (Commerce 4SI3) is only scheduled to be offered this coming year on Dean’s Permission.
If you have additional questions about registration, please contact email@example.com. We thank you for your patience and ongoing respectful feedback through this process.