Work virtually in multidisciplinary teams with community members to propose innovative solutions to community-defined priorities in the city of Hamilton.
What you need to know:
- No experience required
- Runs from October 2021 – April 2022
- Open to all faculties and levels of students
- No cost to enroll
- Projects are focused on four challenge areas:
- Clean and green
- Economic prosperity and growth
- Infrastructure and built environment
- Healthy and safe cities
- Select one challenge area that interests you and work with a team of students to propose an innovative solution to community and campus stakeholders
- Join with friends or by yourself and meet new like-minded, passionate, and creative students
To apply, complete the MacChangers application form.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.