The deadline to apply for community contribution, in-course and graduating student awards is April 29 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
How to apply:
- Access AwardSpring by logging into Mosaic and clicking the AwardSpring tile on the homepage
- The platform will then find the awards you’re eligible for and display it on your dashboard.
- You’ll need to submit any required follow-up activities (i.e., a reference letter, short answer questions) to complete your application.
- Applications are due on April 29 by 11:59 p.m. EST. This includes all follow-up activities, including reference letters.
- AwardSpring automatically applies your completed follow-up activities to any other awards you’re eligible for with the same criteria (you’ll only need to submit one reference letter or respond to the same question once).
Questions? Reach out to the Student Services team via their online chat.