It is your responsibility to make sure you have completed all of your program requirements and understand any requirements that are missing.
What you need to know:
- Classes begin the week of September 8
- The last day for enrollment changes for Fall and full-year courses is Wednesday, September 16
What you need to do: With classes starting next week, please take a moment to view your requirements:
- Log into Mosaic
- Click the ‘owl’ icon to generate your Academic Advisement Report.
- Have questions on how to read your Advisement Report? Review the Academic Advisement Report Guide.
Need to talk to an Academic Advisor? Schedule a Zoom call via OSCARplus:
- Log into OSCARplus with your MacID and password
- On the left hand side, click ‘DeGroote School of Business’.
- Select ‘Appointments’.
- Click ‘Commerce’ and book an appointment by the View Calendar option. All Academic Advising appointments will be through the virtual Zoom platform.
- Please leave a detailed comment describing how an Academic Advisor can best assist you.
- Upon booking, you will receive a Zoom link to connect with the Academic Advisor at the date/time of your appointment
- Please note: appointments during the add/drop period are 20 minutes in length and are specifically for add/drop related concerns.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and student number in all correspondence.