To ensure you feel empowered throughout your recruitment journey, we’ve developed Talent Boost! Talent Boost is a series of virtual events that we will be hosting throughout the summer where you can learn more about KPMG and the career opportunities available in Audit, Tax, Advisory and Digital.
Each event will feature speakers from KPMG’s Regions East offices (Southwestern ON, Northern ON, Eastern ON and Atlantic Canada) who will present on topics, facilitate discussions and be available to answer your questions.
Date: Thursday, July 30
Time: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST
Location: Zoom (details to be provided after registration is closed).
Who: Current students who will be applying for summer/co-op/intern and full-time positions for 2021
Register here by Tuesday, July 28.
Note: This is the registration page for the July event only. Stay tuned for invitations via the Bulletin for July and August.
July KPMG Career Panel Speakers:
- Jocelyn Kaludis (Campus Program Manager)
- Lucy Awde (Campus Recruitment Coordinator)
- Kyle Ellis, KPMG Sudbury (Senior Manager, Audit)
- Candace Sears, KPMG Fredericton (Senior Manager, Enterprise Tax)
- Michelle Chu, KPMG Ottawa (Senior Manager, Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services)
- Daniel Guglielmo, KPMG Hamilton (Consultant, Valuations)
- David Kilby, KPMG Ottawa (Manager, Strategy & Operations Consulting)
We look forward to seeing you there!