As exams are shifting online, please note these important next steps and some technical considerations to ensure you are able to complete your exams as smoothly as possible.
- Most exams will occur in Avenue to Learn
- If possible, connect to the Internet using a wired ethernet connection, otherwise move as close the Wi-Fi hub as possible to ensure a strong signal
- Avoid all unnecessary internet usage, especially Netflix, YouTube, online gaming, or anything else that may download or stream content. This includes smart TVs, computers, gaming consoles, etc.
- If your home is shared with others, please ask them to refrain from those activities as well during the exam
- Restart your computer 1 or 2 hours before the exam, and then confirm you can connect.
If you have any questions, please contact your instructor who will do their best to answer any questions you may have.