Establish healthy habits for the new school year through exploring: Who am I? How can I clear away the layers that have been imposed on me? How do I live authentically in a world that isn’t always supportive of my true self? Experience guided reflection with symbols, imagination, and dreams as a path to exploring:
- Your true self emerging through guided visualization
- Mindfulness and self-care practices to be present to who you are
- How to let your intuition guide you in listening for a symbol’s deeper meaning
- Dreamwork – how symbols from a dream reveal insights into who you are
A chance to share ideas for authentic living with others who are asking similar questions. The course includes weekly 50-minute workshops with interactive group exercises, guided creative expression activities, self-compassion and mindfulness practices to try at home, and a meeting with a staff coach or a group coaching session. You will submit a short weekly reflection about your experiences of these exercises.
- October 27-December 2
- Tuesdays 12:30-1:20 or Wednesdays 10:30-1:20
Register to on Open Circle to save your spot.
To learn more, watch Samidha describe her experience in the series. The Becoming Yourself Series is funded by Student Open Circles and is open to post-secondary students at no cost.