Take a journey into asking: What are my strengths? Who do I want to be? How can I live my own values and stand up against pressures to conform? How do I live authentically when I feel judged?
Learn about yourself and hear your own voice through mindfulness practice, writing, body awareness, movement, music, and visual creative expression. Series will include weekly 50 minute workshops with interactive group exercises, reflective exercises to practice each day, a meeting with a staff coach, and creative activities designed to support you to:
- Grow your courage to be who you really are
- Learn how to stick to habits that support you in living fully alive
- Be kind to yourself while taking risks
- Discover how to hear your own voice more clearly
- Question expectations around you instead of being complacent
- Set relational boundaries, while bringing forth your authentic self
- Realize your strengths and transform your fears and challenges
Six-Week Series Details:
- Dates: Jan 11 – Feb 19
- Cost: Free
- Learn more and register on the Open Circle Website
To learn more about the Becoming Yourself Series, watch Samidha describe her experience.