“I was able to talk to people who have experience in the finance industry and gained insight which has helped me transition from university into the working world, where I now work as a financial services analyst.”
– Fourth-year Student
DeGroote has partnered with Ten Thousand Coffees (10KC), a professional development platform, to connect you with current DeGroote students and recent grads for peer support and to help you build your network.
Networking can feel awkward and intimidating to some, but it’s essential for your personal and professional success. This is where Ten Thousand Coffees comes in. When you become a member of DeGroote’s Connections Café, Ten Thousand Coffees will pair you with people with similar interests and guide you through the conversation so you can make a great impression.
Become a member of DeGroote Connections Café to:
- Seek guidance from your peers or provide advice about course selections, student clubs, co-op and internship opportunities, career paths and future career opportunities etc.
- Discover volunteer opportunities on and off campus
- Develop confidence, leadership and communication skills with guided practice
- Exchange ideas & apply them to your field of study
- Start building a strong and supportive DeGroote network
Sign up now to be included in the next round of introductions taking place in October!