This scholarship aims to serve under-represented communities in support of full-time education in a first degree. In addition to the scholarship, successful applicants will be offered a summer internship in one of three Capital Markets business units, following an interview process.
• Identify as part of one or more of the following groups
• Member of the Black community
• First Nations, Métis or Inuit
• Persons with disabilities
• Member of the LGBTQ+ community
• Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada or legally eligible to work in Canada until, and including, August 26, 2022
• Be entering their second or third year in a bachelor in the 2021-2022 academic year
• Be able to participate in and complete a summer internship with CIBC in one of the following business units: Global Corporate Banking, Global Investment Banking or Global Markets/Sales and Trading
Apply by Wednesday, June 9, 2021. Select applicants will be invited to interview and successful applicants will receive confirmation of their scholarship and internship placement in August 2021.