Accounting Recruitment for 2021 Summer and Full-time Roles happens in September!
Think that pursuing a career with an accounting firm or pre-approved program is right for you? Learn more about CPA careers and recruitment from the Student Experience – Career and Professional Development (SE-CPD) staff who deal directly with CPA recruiters.
This virtual workshop is focused on helping you understand the process and skill set required to increase your chances of securing summer or graduate roles with an accounting firm or industry partner.
What topics will be covered?
- Overview of recruitment process and key dates.
- Differences between various CPA training offices.
- Discussion of what CPA recruiters are looking for in a candidate and an application.
What do you get from it?
- Opportunity to evaluate if pursing a CPA opportunity if right for you.
- Understanding of the recruitment process and timelines
- Tips for creating a powerful resume and cover letter.
- The confidence to ace a networking or interview opportunity.
- Date: Friday, September 11th
- Time: 10:30-11:30 a.m. (EST)