With enrolment for Fall 2020/Winter 2021 kicking off on Monday, July 6, here are some key things to keep in mind as you build out your online schedule:
- Although the fall term is online, you are not permitted to enroll in courses with a time conflict.
- Instructors have been asked to hold and utilize the assigned time, which may be used differently according to the time of year. As such, you must be available during the scheduled times.
- For example, one week only one hour of your three-hour class could be live, while the following week, all three hours could be used for a mid-term.
- Individual enrollment appointment times have been posted to your Mosaic Student Center on Monday, June 29.
- As soon as your enrolment appointment begins, you will be able to actively enroll in courses using either Mosaic or the MyTimetable tool (also found in Mosaic).
- You can continue to update, add and change your courses up until the add/drop date on Wednesday, September 16.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.