If you deferred a final exam from the Spring/Summer 2021 term, you will be writing this final exam during the Fall 2021 Deferred Exam period (Tuesday, October 12 to Friday, October 15, 2021). This exam period falls during the Fall 2021 Reading Week and will be the same format as was provided during the Spring/Summer 2021 exam period (ie. online, take-home, etc).
Can I defer my deferred exam?
- If you cannot write the deferred exam, you may apply for a Late Withdrawal
How do I find my deferred exam details?
- Mosaic > Personal Exam Timetable
- Available two weeks prior to the deferred examination period in October
What do I do if I don’t see my exam details?
- Contact the Scheduling Examinations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and the Student Experience Team at email@example.com using your McMaster email and include:
- Full name
- Student number
- Course code for the deferred exam you were approved for
- Screenshot of your Personal Exam Timetable
- The Scheduling Examinations Office will follow up with you with your exam details
I can no longer access my course content from Spring/Summer 2021. Who can I contact?
- Follow up with your course instructor
Other questions? Check out our new BCom FAQ for everything you need to know about this upcoming term.