We’ve put together a gallery of DeGroote and McMaster-themed backdrops you can use on Zoom.
Download your favourite background below and follow the instructions to have it appear behind you in your next Zoom meeting!
Before you start, choose a couple of backgrounds that you like below and save them to your computer.
Then, follow these instructions to set up your backdrop in Zoom:
- Open the Zoom client.
- Click on Sign In.
- Sign into your Zoom account.
If you haven’t already created a free Zoom account, you can do it by clicking the Sign Up Free link in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Once you’re signed in, click on your profile icon.
It’s in the top-right corner of the window, beside the search bar.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Virtual Background in the menu on the left.
- Click on the plus (+) symbol.
It’s under the video preview on the right, beside the “Choose Virtual Background” header.
- Click on Add Image (which pops up when you click the plus symbol).
- Find and select the background you want to use.
- The new background is now one of your options in the Zoom client. Click on the one you want to use.
You should see a preview in the top half of the window!
For tips and technical help, visit the Zoom Virtual Background help page.
To download one of these backgrounds:
- Click the one you like.
The image will load in its own browser tab.
- Right-click on the image.
- Choose the Save Image As… (or equivalent) option.
- Choose a location on your computer.