The DeGroote Trading Floor is preparing to open for the Fall and needs new trading floor coordinators!
Are you the ideal candidate?
We are looking for a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a genuine interest in Finance and who has strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills. You will be dependable and able to handle a variety of tasks in a very precise and accurate manner.
You should also have:
- Completed 12 hours of the Volunteer Internship Program (VIP)
- Exceptional leadership and presentation skills
- Working towards a McMaster degree
- Students from all faculties are encouraged to apply
Among your Responsibilities
- Supervise the trading centres and assist fellow students with research and other inquiries
- Work on publishing the DeGroote Trading Centers (DTC) newsletter, DeGroote MarketWatch (DMW)
- Co-organize events at the DTC including the Trader in Residence speaker series
- Ready to conduct presentations and seminars at the DTC, topics range from software applications to trading simulations
If you are interested, please submit a hard copy of your resume, cover letter, and a photocopy of your completed 20 hours of VIP sheet to the Gould Trading Floor (DSB 122A). You can also email these three requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF document.
The application deadline is Friday, August 30 for the Fall semester.