If you deferred a final exam from the Spring/Summer 2020 term, you will be writing this final exam during the Fall 2020 Deferred Exam period (Tuesday, October 13 to Friday, October 16, 2020). This exam period falls during the Fall 2020 Reading Week and will be the same format as was provided during the Spring/Summer 2020 exam period (ie. online, take-home, etc).
Can I defer my deferred exam?
- You cannot defer a deferred exam. Unfortunately, no further accommodation will be made regarding the completion of this course component from Spring/Summer 2020.
- If you cannot write the deferred exam, you may apply for a Late Withdrawal.
How do I find my deferred exam details?
- Log into Mosaic and view your Personal Exam Timetable approximately two weeks prior to the deferred examination period in October.
- Review the date and time of your deferred exam.
What do I do if I don’t see my exam details?
- You must contact the Scheduling Examinations Office at email@example.com and the Student Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org using your McMaster email and include:
- Your full name
- Student Number
- Course code for the deferred exam you were approved for
- A screenshot of your Personal Exam Timetable
- The Scheduling Examinations Office will follow-up with you with your exam details.
I can no longer access my course content from Spring/Summer 2020. Who can I contact?
- Please follow up directly with your course instructor.
Other questions? Check out our new BCom FAQ for everything you need to know about this upcoming term.