As summer suddenly turns into fall – and courses are just around the corner – you may have questions about your upcoming semester or year. Below are resources and guidelines on how to get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
Is there an FAQ I can check to see if my question has been answered already?
Absolutely! Before reaching out, check out the MBA Program FAQ (which will continue to be updated) to see if your question has already been answered.
My question hasn’t been answered in the FAQ. What do I need to include in my email?
- You must use your McMaster email account for any communication with the University
- Please include your student number, a brief description of your question and any associated screenshot (if required)
- Best practice tip: Add your student number into your automated signature or include it in the subject line of each email!
Who can I email if I have a question?
The SE team is made up of both Academic and Career & Professional Development (CPD) team members, who work together to provide you with the best possible student experience, support and resources. Connect with the right team of experts depending on what type of question you have:
- Academic-related questions: email@example.com
- Career-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General inquiries: email@example.com