Calling all first and second year Business students!
It’s that time of year again. ELITESEAT is back and ready for YOU!
For those of you who don’t know:
- Through industry-partnered learning, ELITESEAT offers unique workshops and real-world cases to develop crucial case analysis abilities. The semester-long program allows 12 first and second-year Business students to gain perspective on the practice of business while crafting invaluable skills.
- Throughout semester 1, if accepted into the program, you will be participating in a variety of foundational and enriched learning workshops meant to help develop your soft and hard skills, knowledge in the business problem-solving world, and overall experience in as many realms of business as possible.
- Alongside these workshops, you will test your newfound skills and knowledge in a group of 3 by attempting to create your own solutions for the cases crafted and delivered by our learning partners!
Throughout the semester you will have the opportunity to:
- Foster and develop your business problem-solving skills
- Create meaningful relationships with like-minded individuals
- Access exclusive networks and learn from industry professionals
- Access rewards such as monetary and non-monetary prizes through our competitions
How do you get in, you might ask?
There will be a 3-phase application process consisting of a written interview, mock case simulation, and face-to-face interview. We will inform applicants after each phase whether they have made it to the next round.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for driven students who are keen on exploring and learning about different facets of business. Our delegates are resourceful problem-solvers who aren’t afraid to push boundaries.
If this sounds like you (or if it doesn’t, that’s okay too), come show us what you’ve got!
Apply here today!
Questions? Email email@example.com.