Emerging Leaders is a one-week intensive leadership foundations program for students and young professionals looking to gain the skills to lead across the health system.
About the Program:
- Tailored to senior undergraduates, recent graduates, graduate students, post-doctoral students, medical residents, and young professionals
- Dynamic interdisciplinary team-based learning with participants from across Canada and beyond
- Participants gain insight into their leadership style and what motivates them to lead
- One-on-one coaching
- Creation of a personalized leadership development portfolio
- Certificate of Completion with a pathway to the Certified Health Executive designation
- Offered virtually: August 15-22, 2021
- Application deadline: July 12, 2021
For more information visit the Health Leadership Academy website.