If you’re interested in a career in consulting and you love to problem solve, work as part of a team and take part in a client-facing role, this opportunity is for you! KPMG’s Management Consulting group would like for you to join them for an exciting opportunity to learn about KPMG’s Management Consulting practice and prepare for our upcoming Fall Recruitment Cycle.
The event will consist of a presentation held by our MC leaders, a thorough case preparation session to train, guide and provide you with feedback needed to interview successfully with MC and a networking session to meet our greater team.
- Event Type: Zoom Conference
- Date: Thursday July 30
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- Agenda: Presentation, Case Preparation Session and Q&A
- Submit your interest to attend by Friday, July 17, 2020, if you are available for opportunities in Fall 2021
- Please ensure you include your cover letter, resume, transcript when submitting your interest in one PDF document
- Successful candidates will be notified by July 21, 2020 to attend with a Zoom link to register for our session