The DeGroote Leadership Development Program (DLDP) 2021 is seeking to add a few more DeGroote Leaders to this year’s team – to share their experience/knowledge with incoming MBA students during Onboarding Week and throughout the Fall 2021 semester.
DeGroote Leaders bring these positive outcomes to DeGroote:
- Strengthened DeGroote Community
- Increased Integration of international and domestic MBA student experiences
- Maximized Development through academic and professional first year (FY) student experiences
What experience will you gain?
- Development of leadership and mentorship skills through seminars and workshops
- Opportunity to transfer knowledge, relay co-op/summer experiences and directly contribute to the DeGroote MBA brand through engagement with FY students
- Increased interactions with MBA peers, Faculty and Administration
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Exceptional communication skills (active listening is critical)
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong engagement in student experiences inside & outside of the classroom
- Proactive work approach, demonstrating excellent time management
- Strong willingness and ability to take full accountability of work performed
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstration of respect, inclusivity and collaboration
McMaster is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
And the DLDP benefits from diversification of ideas and perspectives. We especially welcome applications from members of racialized communities.
Title: DeGroote Leader (DL) 2021
Start Date: May 2021
End Date: December 2021
Collaborate with: DLDP Program Coordinators, your DL peers and the Student Experience team
Please complete the detailed application package and submit on OSCARplus before Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Applications will be live on Tuesday, March 30 on OSCARplus.