Canada’s First Online Financial Planning Career Fair. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet some of the largest employers in the financial services industry – and learn about the in-demand financial planning careers available in Canada. Register for free to save your spot at the FP Canada Online Financial Planning Career Fair and enjoy the following benefits:
- Meet recruiters from the largest employers in the financial services industry
- Network and make lasting industry connections
- Receive details about exclusive job opportunities
- Learn how to kickstart a rewarding career in financial planning through virtual sessions
As a participant, you will have access to informative sessions about the future of financial planning in Canada, what life is like as a CFP professional or QAFP professional, personal branding and leveraging LinkedIn, and FP Canada certifications.
Whether you’re just starting to explore your career options or you’re a seasoned industry professional, you’ll want to check out Canada’s first financial planning career fair. At this free virtual event, you’ll find knowledge, opportunities, and connections to help you succeed. Network, learn, and grow in your career – all from the comfort of your home or office.
Career Fair details:
Wednesday, February 8
- Time: 12 – 4 p.m. (ET)
- Location: Virtual
- Register: onlinexperiences.com