How much could you get done with three full days of structured writing time? Apply to the Dissertation Writing Intensive and find out!
Designed to help you make substantial progress in a concentrated period of time, the Dissertation Writing Intensive features structured writing time, optional on-site writing support, and post-Intensive options to keep the momentum going. Coffee, tea, and snacks will be available all day for those participating in person.
The Dissertation Writing Intensive may be a great fit if:
- you have completed most or all of your research and need to get a lot of writing done
- your motivation for writing your dissertation could use a boost
- you are excited at the prospect of making meaningful progress in a short period of time
- you like free coffee, tea, and snacks (for those participating in person)
The Dissertation Writing Intensive might not be a good fit if you
- cannot clear your calendar for 3 full days (Next Intensive runs July 25, 26 and 27!)
- do not have a substantial writing task to focus on
- are satisfied with your writing process and progress toward completion
Space is limited for this event. If you would like a chance to be a part of the July intensive, register your interest on the application form.
Doctoral students who intend to graduate in 2023 will be given preference, but any grad student who would benefit from dedicated writing time should apply!
Questions? Reach out to graduate writing specialist Dr. Karen Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org