There is no better time to begin a new leadership journey and chart a new course to become a leader that can adapt to a dynamic health landscape.
Pathfinder offers a flexible, immersive, personalized leadership journey in which you can gain skills suited to your leadership needs. Work with an executive coach and apply what you learn within an engaged team of supportive peers in this eight-week program.
Pathfinder is designed for:
- Undergraduate students, graduate students, post-doctoral students, medical residents & young professionals exploring opportunities or who are new to a position of leadership
- Health professionals, administrators and educators
- Health entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs looking to lead change in the health sector
The online program combines:
- Eight live flipped classroom sessions scheduled on Saturdays
- Flexible learning between live sessions through activities, readings, and assessments completed where, when, and how you prefer to work
- Team-based activities to practice and apply your learning within a supportive peer group
- Personal one-on-one sessions with an executive coach
- Small class sizes to build close connections between classmates and faculty
Applications are now being accepted for the inaugural Fall 2020 cohort! To learn more and register for an upcoming information session visit the Health Leadership Academy website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org