The Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship honours the memory of a pioneering woman in the Canadian capital markets. Build practical skills, gain experience, network with industry leaders, enjoy financial assistance and launch into a successful career in capital markets.
This is one of the biggest scholarships – so if you are a full-time female MBA student just starting first year and you are interested in a career in Capital Markets/Finance, please read carefully!
Encouraging female participation in the Canadian capital markets, the Heather L. Main Memorial Scholarship includes:
- $25,000 cash award
- Paid summer internship at a leading investment dealer
- Women’s leadership training
- Executive coaching – One-year mentorship program
- One-year WCM student membership
Program Sponsors: RBC Capital Markets / Bank of America Merrill Lynch / Scotiabank / Bank of Montreal / CIBC / Fasken Martineau / TD
How it works:
- Applicants must be female and must be enrolled in a first-year full-time MBA program (Co-op students entering into their second academic year in January 2021 are also eligible).
- Application forms will be emailed to qualified MBA students on Tuesday, October 27
Applications must be submitted by email to Lisa Keenan at email@example.com by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, November 11.