Winter 2021 TA positions are now live on the Teaching Assistant Positions page.
- Only students currently in Canada can qualify to work as a TA due to the CUPE Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Instructors cannot hire spouses, partners, or dependents. Please review the Conflict of Interest Policy for Employees for more information.
How to apply:
- Navigate to the Teaching Assistant Positions page and review the updated Available TA positions PDF (please note the respective deadlines of each role).
- Upload your unofficial transcript and your resume (PDF or Word format).
- Complete as many applications as needed (each application holds up to 3 courses).
- Complete a separate application for Fall, Winter, and Spring/ Summer.
- Only apply to positions that you qualify for.
Questions? Please contact Lindsay Ryan at email@example.com