In honour of International Women’s Day, Ten Thousand Coffees is hosting a panel of female talent leaders from adidas, RBC, AIG, IBM, and Facebook to discuss how we can manage and overcome gender-based hurdles in our career.
We aim to celebrate the achievements of women & female identifying people and create an inclusive workplace for all. So, please join us to learn more about how we can #ChooseToChallenge workplace norms and build an environment where women can thrive. Please bring your questions and ask the panelists at the event!
What you will learn at this event:
- tips for women to manage early-career transitions for long-term career success
- how to manage gender-based hurdles in the workplace
- how to be an ally and mentor/sponsor
- Fri. March 5
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. (EST)
- Cisco Webex. Info will be provided to confirmed attendees.
Our Esteemed Panel of Guests:
- Bridget T King, Talent Acquisition Manager Early Professional Hiring, IBM
- Vicki Ng, Senior Manager, North America Future Talent Acquisition, adidas
- Kelly Pereira, Senior Vice President, Talent Strategy & Solutions, RBC
- Elaine Rocha, Chief of Staff to President, AIG
- Panel Moderator: Wahab Owolabi, Diversity Business Partner, Facebook
Please register on DeGroote Connections Cafe/ Ten Thousand Coffees.