Konrad Group: 2023 Digital Strategy Case Competition
Submitted by Alex Cotoc for DeGroote School of Business
Konrad is a global digital consulting and innovation firm that helps the world’s top companies succeed in the digital age. With their pioneered design thinking approach, Konrad is empowering the world’s best brands to design and build compelling digital experiences that transform their businesses, including McDonald’s, Spotify, Coca-Cola, and more.
- Students across top universities in Ontario are invited to apply to Konrad’s Digital Strategy Case Competition.
- Students will work in teams on a specific problem to identify a digital solution, plan out its execution, and present the idea to a panel of Konrad judges – giving hands-on experience to participants and a glimpse of what working as a digital consultant really involves!
- Each team member of the winning group will take home a $250 value prize!
- The evening will close with open networking with Konrad representatives.
- Refreshments and food will be provided for the duration of the competition.
Digital Strategy Case Competition:
Thursday, February 16
- Time: 4 – 7:30 pm (ET)
- Location: Konrad’s Toronto Headquarters (469 King St. W)
- Apply by: Friday, February 3 at 11:59 pm (ET)
- Apply at www.konrad.com/careers/digital-strategy-case-competition
Leave a Reply