If you’re interested in a career in consulting, love to problem solve, work well as part of a team and think you would excel in a client-facing role…this opportunity is for you!
Join KPMG’s Management Consulting team for this upcoming Information Session, to learn more about the Management Consulting service lines and client work, as well as the opportunity to network with leaders and team members. In addition, get an inside look at KPMG’s recruitment process and timelines!
- Event Type: Zoom Conference
- Date: Monday, August 17
- Time: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- Agenda: Information Session, Breakout Room, Q&A
- Please apply if you are available for a January 2021 Co-op placement or are in your final year available for a full-time role starting May-September 2021.
- Apply here by Monday, August 10 at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
- Please include your resume and transcript when applying in one PDF document
- Selected students will be sent a Zoom registration link in the week of August 10