All Level 1 MBA students who are in-course this term will meet with an Academic Advisor next week to declare their specialization.
Why is this important?
- Students are required to formally declare their specialization at the end of the second academic term in order to progress into Year 2 of the MBA program in the Student Records Systems.
- This will ensure that you are able to register in Year 2 courses and that you are considered for Year 2 scholarship opportunities.
What happens next:
- Please fill out this form by Wednesday, March 10 at noon (EST) with your preferred 30-minute group appointment time (all EST).
- Monday, March 15 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 16 at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 18 at 8:45 a.m.
- Please note: The form will prompt you to sign in with your McMaster Outlook account. If you receive an error message, you may need to sign out of a personal Outlook account, or try a different web browser.
- Students who do not submit the form by the deadline will be assigned to one of these appointments based on remaining availability.
- You will receive confirmation of your appointment time by Wednesday, March 10 at 4:30 pm (EST), along with a video to watch before your appointment. Maddy and Carolyn are looking forward to meeting with you and helping you choose your specialization!
Questions? Please email email@example.com.