- First innovation challenge seeks solutions that support accessible career entry for persons with disabilities
- Priority areas identified include bias, disclosure of disability, and the limitations of a “one-size-fits-all” recruitment process
Who Should Participate?
- Individuals, groups and organizations with a solution to make finding meaningful employment more accessible to persons with disabilities
- Five winners will be awarded the following prizes:
- A first place prize of $50,000
- 2 runner-up prizes of $20,000
- 2 honourable mention prizes of $5,000
What’s Happening Now?
- Challenge is open for submissions
- Submissions close Wednesday June 30, at 11:59 p.m. (EDT)
- Visit the MaRS Innovation Challenges website to register