Over the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 terms, the Student Experience Team offered innovative scheduling to accommodate the various time zones our first-year students are living in. As of the start of the Spring/Summer term, we will be returning to our “typical” scheduling times.
What you need to know:
- Depending on the electives you have chosen, be prepared to attend classes anywhere from 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (EDT).
- This schedule will also apply to Foundations 2 (attendance mandatory) which runs from May 3 – 7.
- If you are not currently in Ontario, we strongly suggest you arrive before the start of Foundations 2.
For classes that begin on May 10, you can view your personal schedule based on your assigned cohort in your Mosaic Student Centre. Students will be assigned to learning groups within your cohorts for your two mandatory courses, BUSADMIN A650 and F650.
Summer Registration Reminders:
Similar to the fall term, you are already registered in your courses for summer term. This includes your electives that you registered for in the fall during your mandatory Academic Advising appointment. If you want to change one of your chosen electives, please log into Mosaic to do a drop and add.
We are here to support you:
- You can always connect with a member of our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your student number in all communications).
- If you need to speak to an Academic Advisor, please book a Zoom appointment on OSCARplus.