Breaking into Consulting:
Throughout this 5-part series, the Explore McKinsey Toronto: Breaking into Consulting event will provide an introduction to consulting for students to learn more about this career path and how to prepare for recruitment. Students will have the opportunity to work with facilitators to learn the fundamentals of case interviews, learn the different elements of the McKinsey problem-solving approach and network with a team of consultants.
What you need to know
- Undergraduate students graduating in 2024 or later and have demonstrated strong campus involvement, leadership capabilities, and strong academic achievements are encouraged to apply.
- Apply at: jobs.mckinsey.com
- Apply by Thursday, January 26.
What to expect
Students in this program will participate in a 5-part series to introduce them to consulting and case interviews. Throughout the 5 sessions, students will review the following topics:
- Monday, January 30: Introduction to consulting and McKinsey & Company
- Wednesday, February 1: Consulting recruitment process and timelines
- Monday, February 6: Case and personal experience deep-dive
- Wednesday, February 8: Mock case interview
- Wednesday, February 15: Practice case interview
Future Leaders Academy
McKinsey Canada’s Future Leaders Academy was established in 2018 with the goal of meeting and supporting talented Black, Hispanic, LatinX, and/or Indigenous undergraduate students in their professional growth. The conference includes interactive workshops, exciting panels and networking sessions. We hope you’ll join us for this opportunity to learn and connect with your peers alongside a group of inspiring McKinsey professionals.
Undergraduate students graduating in 2024 or later who identify as Black, Hispanic, LatinX, and/or Indigenous and have demonstrated strong campus involvement, leadership capabilities, and strong academic achievements are encouraged to apply.
Saturday, February 25
- Time: 10 am – 6 pm EST
- Location: McKinsey Canada’s Office – Toronto
- Apply: jobs.mckinsey.com
- Application deadline: Sunday, February 12 at 11:59 pm