McMaster University Libraries are preparing to reopen and welcome the McMaster community back for the Fall term.
What you need to know:
- Mills and Thode libraries open September 7 and the Health Sciences library open September 13
- Extensive planning has occurred towards reopening Mills, Thode and Health Sciences libraries to create a safe and welcoming environment for both users and library staff
- Innis Library remains closed for renovations, with materials available in the interim at Mills and online
- Based on current provincial guidance, it is expected that there will be no physical distancing required in the libraries, and almost all spaces will be open for use
- Masks will be required inside all McMaster buildings, including libraries
- Various aspects of the libraries, such as hours of operation, will be reviewed regularly for possible modification as the Fall term progresses