The Library Remote Support Hub offers virtual access to many existing Library services that are now being delivered virtually, and provides access to a number of new resources that have been developed to support students, instructors and researchers during the COVID–19 pandemic.
Services and Resources include:
- Continued access to collections (including increased electronic access; a scan and send option; and limited curbside pickup)
- Course eReserves, a new service that provides seamless electronic access to all Library course readings
- Ask a Librarian online chat service
- Remote access to software on Library computers, including media creation software available on computers in the Lyons New Media Centre
- Data Analysis Support Hub (DASH) which provides assistance with data and analysis software applications such as Excel, R, Python, and SPSS
- and more …
Visit the Library Remote Support Hub to explore the full range of virtual services and resources.