You may have academic questions throughout the term that you’re not sure who to reach out to about – and that’s ok!
To help you get the answers to your questions more quickly and easily, we have compiled a list of the common questions our team receives into the BCom FAQ.
However, we know that as the term progresses, the questions you have may evolve and change. To best reflect where we are in the academic cycle, we’ve recently updated the FAQ with new questions such as:
- Where can I find information on grad photos?
- What is the Late Withdrawal Policy and how does it work?
- Where can I find out more about going on Exchange?
…and more! We will continue to update the BCom FAQ throughout the year, so make sure to bookmark it and check back often.
How do I find the BCom FAQ?
- You can access the BCom FAQ directly, or you can always find it easily on the Undergraduate Commerce Website under Resources > Help
I have a question that hasn’t been answered on the BCom FAQ…
- Not a problem! Use the handy contact form on the right-hand side of the BCom FAQ and a member of our team will be happy to assist.