Are you interested in helping us understand and improve online learning experiences?
This research study is being conducted by Dr. Milena Head (Professor of Information Systems) and Ms. Junyi Yang (PhD candidate). Participants will have chance to win a $50 Amazon gift certificate in a random draw (chance of winning is about 1 in 20).
What you need to know:
- This online survey that will take about 15 minutes to complete.
- The questions involve multiple choice and open-ended questions regarding your perceptions in your online MBA courses.
- If you wish to be considered for the random draw, you need to provide your email. Once the draw is completed, any identifiable information (i.e., your McMaster Email) will be deleted and the data will become anonymous.
- Your participation in this study is voluntary. It is your choice to be part of the study or not. You can withdraw the study during anytime when answering the survey questions.
- Every effort will be made to protect your confidentiality and privacy. This study has been reviewed by the McMaster University Research Ethics Board and received ethics clearance (protocol number: MREB 4967).
Complete the survey by Friday, February 26.